Adaptative is for those who love challenges and are ready to test themselves against tides flowing in the opposite direction. And for them remuneration presents no barrier. At Adaptative we believe that talent development through challenges is the key to building a world-class organisation while providing our company with a competitive edge. As our company grows there are more opportunities for talented individuals to grow with us.
Adaptative knows that employees are the key to take company success. We endeavor to have employees be engaged, empowered, challenged and enjoy success as we continue to grow and build a stronger organisation. We consider logical and analytical skills and soft skills as equally important as your technical knowledge.
We have developed a succession program where to progress further a person needs to develop his junior for his own role. In this way we try to build a better bond between senior and junior colleagues and promote them to prepare people working under them. Our Career Path Development Tool includes:
- Skill Gap Analysis – to focus on development needs for future potential
- Soft Skills Development Action Plan – to plan to build on strengths and address areas for improvement
Web Designer (HTML/UI Designer)
Qualification and Experience: Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent qualification with minimum 2 years experience.
- Strong HTML, Dream weaver, CSS skills.
- Ability to develop HTML pages from Photoshop PSD.
- Work with Layout and Designing of complete front-end for lot of different websites.
- Passionate towards websites.
- Cross Browser Compatibility.
Open Source Developer (WordPress & CakePHP)
Qualification and Experience: Bachelors in Computer Science/Masters in Computer Science or equivalent qualification with minimum 3 years experience
- Manage deadlines and execute on-time and on-task.
- Work with the Design Department to design and build compelling high quality solutions.
- Shape the details of a project by providing cutting edge techniques and technologies.
- Act as a technical/tactical resource for the creative teams.
- Help to refine and improve the production process.
- Communication with client for project updates and requirements.
- PHP 5+, MySQL, JS, XHTML, CSS, AJAX & JSON is a must.
- Ability to translate complex business cases into clear, maintainable code.
- Commitment to documentation and maintainable code.
- Excellent knowledge of data structures, SDLC, HTTP, RDBMS and PHP/MySQL concepts.
- Good knowledge of PHP Fundamentals, Web applications and multimedia technologies.
- Ownership and completion of an assigned sub-task.
- Strong analysis, design, programming and testing skills.
- Working knowledge of development processes, XML structures, networking concepts, session handling, cookies, version control systems (preferably CVS and SVN), ticket tracking systems (preferably Mantis), etc
Internet Marketer & SEO
Qualification and experience: Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent qualification with minimum 2 years experience.
- Knowledge of Search Engine Principles & Algorithm (Google, Yahoo & Bing).
- Deeply Knowledge in Organic/Natural Optimization & Page Rank Architecture.
- Knowledge in On Page Optimization & Off Page Optimization.
- Easily able to manage Blog Design & Posting, Article Publishing, RSS Feeds, Forum Listing, etc.
- Knowledge of using SEO software or Tools like google keyword tool, Work Tracker, SEO Quake, SEO4Firefox etc.
- Basic knowledge of HTML.
- PPC Implementation (Google Adword) – Research & Analysis Campaign, Design Ad Group, Landing Page Optimization, Tracking & Monitoring.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Business Analyst/ Business Development Executive
Qualification and experience: Bachelors in Computer Science/Masters in Computer Science or equivalent qualification with 4 years experience. Responsible for Pre sales and Post sales activities.
- Understand company current businesses and domains.
- Find new business avenues for existing domains.
- Making proposals with help of Tech Head/AM and PMEs.
- Close Deals.
- Work on the commercial aspects of the project with the help of Finance Head and PMEs.
- Prepare Branding materials for Adaptative with help of Designers and Content writers.
- Look after International marketing and Internet Marketing activity.
- Build long term relations with client for future projects.
- Manage client change requests and update the project budget based on the same. This will be in case the client doesn’t accept the change request suggestions from the Development team.
- Monitor project timelines from time to time.
- Project closure activity and making marketing collaterals after project closure. Like case studies and client feedback forms.
Qualification and experience: Bachelors in Computer Science/Masters in Computer Science or equivalent qualification with 2 years experience.
- Manual Testing
- Write test cases & Perform Unit, functional, Performance, System & User acceptance tests
- Knowledge of automated test tools will be preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills