Microsoft provided a reach array of development kits for application development, mobile development, web development, cloud computing, portals, CRM solutions, designs, version control solutions, email hosting server, web hosting servers, database solutions and many more.With the evolution of Microsoft technologies, software development agencies have powered themselves with innovative products and features, which results in increase in revenue and create a niche market.
Advantages of using Microsoft technologies for development are security, quick development, cross platform code, support of Microsoft, etc.
Microsoft development is being done using .net Framework that has been evolved since its inception and has been one of the most mature platforms to work on. The platform is capable of handling cloud computing, windows mobile application development as well as web and application development.
Services using Microsoft .NET technologies
- Designing applications using Sliver light, HTML5, CSS 3 etc.
- Develop web application and websites using ASP.NET, ASP MVC.
- Develop applications and utilities using Microsoft C#.
- Creating cross compatible application using Microsoft Presentation Foundation.
- Creating mobile applications using .net mobile framework.
- Creating cross platform integration B2B applications using Biztalk.
- Creating portals using MOSS.
- Creating workflow based applications using Microsoft Workflow Foundation.
- Creating application supporting various modes of communication across network using Microsoft Communication Foundations.
- Creating CRM based application using Microsoft Dynamics.
- Providing version control solutions using Team Foundation Server.
- Creating CMS based applications using Kentico, Umbraco, DotnetNuke, etc.
- Creating ecommerce applications using ASP.net Storefront, dot.net cart, magelia etc.
- Core – .NET Frameworks, Classic ASP, DNA, COM/DCOM, COM+, WWF, WPF, Sliverlight, ASP.net, ASP MVC
- Connectivity Support – SOAP, XML, WCF
- Development Languages – C#, Visual Basic (VB).NET
- .NET Servers – Dynamics, BizTalk Server, Application Center, Server, CMS, SharePoint Server, Team Foundation Server, Microsoft Exchange.